- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Budgeting, Forecasting & Mgmt. Reporting (3YFF, F1, F2, Ad hoc, Landings)
- Set up TM1 model (load and check FX rates, COGS, actuals etc.) based on universal calendar
- Consolidate outputs at country level (across PL lines / CC / ME where applicable)
- Make budgeting & forecasting outputs, standard reports & data available
Follow actual monthly year to date, MAT and year to go results:
- Production of Sales, Opex, P&L, Headcount, contribution achievement vs. budget and prior year
- SISO match cross check
- Price, volume and mix bridge production.
System & Data Management
- TM1, MySPE and HFM user access management and validation Digital / robotics / predictive forecasting
- Validate and approve / creation of analytical objects (cost centers, internal orders, WBS, total products)
- Create and correct analytical objects in SAP & TM1 (cost centers, internal orders, WBS, total products)
- Maintenance (SAP – Assessment & Settlement cycles in COPA, TM1, CASA, CASA MA, Planet, HERA)
- Consolidating Sales, P&L and Headcount before reporting to headquarters
- Ensure proper allocations across different P&L lines and management centers
- Perform Support function reporting and first level of business partnering (GSF, Supply chain, regulatory, Quality & HSE, Local.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
- Bachelor of commerce (Accounting) English section
- 2-5 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a related position
- High analytical skills
- High communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills
- Excellent command of English
- HFM /Magnitude / SAP / MARCO
“Desirable” / compromise experience
CPA or MBA holder is an asset
- Act for Change, Strive for results, Cooperate Transversally and Commit to Customer, Make decisions, Think Strategically
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi