- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, +commission & transportation allowance
About the Job
A primary purpose of the job:
- Promote Spare Parts and Components of Diesel Engines and Alternators within assigned territory and client’s base.
- Ensure optimum market awareness, high level of positive participation and closure ratios.
- Establish and maintain solid personal and business relationships with key personnel within main accounts, for successful, long-lasting and mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Identifying potential sectors and clients and ensuring active registration and effective participation of company as parts and components reliable provider.
- Utilize his selling skills, customer’s relationship, competitors and market awareness in closing business deals in the favor of TET, to achieve, if not exceed, his target.
- Negotiate best possible payment terms to secure company payments and minimize its receivables.
- Establish, update and discuss his comprehensive prospect list, set his follow up plan and submit his regular call reports to his management, for continues and proper ongoing action plan.
- As an ongoing practice, obtain and share with his management updated and detailed market and competitor’s information and reports.
- Maintaining the professional image of TET. Throughout dealing with all customers, and contribute through active coordination with his fellows for the optimum possible client's satisfaction.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities
About this Company
Trust Engineering is a newly established firm with a focus on serving current growth in the Egyptian economy by providing power and equipment products and turn key solutions to end users in a wide varieties of sectors such as: Construction, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Military,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trust Engineering Technology