- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
Main Purpose of the job:
- Assistant Sales Manager is responsible for overall performance of generators sales operation, including achieving set sales targets and profitability margins.
- Responsible for developing sales strategies and creating maximum customers awareness for optimum business participation.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Set and achieve generators sales budget, plan and targets.
- Define target sectors and active clients, especially key accounts and create an active customer’s database.
- Implement efficient participation and customer awareness campaign that ensures optimum active participation within key accounts.
- Develop personal and professional relationship with key personnel within key accounts for optimum business bounding and business capturing.
- Ensures highest level of client’s satisfaction via following TET values and business guidelines and ensures ownership of all agreed scope and responsibilities.
- Recommend stock based on solid forecast and market intelligence.
- Keeping proper filing of business transactions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Trust Engineering is a newly established firm with a focus on serving current growth in the Egyptian economy by providing power and equipment products and turn key solutions to end users in a wide varieties of sectors such as: Construction, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Military,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trust Engineering Technology