- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establishing and “standardizing” project management processes, which can reduce the upfront time and cost of initiating each project.
- The PMO will assist in the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process within SQS.
- Strive to standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of project’s market units .
- Act as the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution. Support the successful delivery of programs and tracking and reporting for the global accounts .
- Assist with advising managers and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any program management queries within SQS by using and developing the required utilization, controlling and reporting tools.
- Resource Planning and forecast calculation
- Controlling the Project budget and notifying the responsible managers with any risks in the Plan\Budget.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly detailed reporting/metrics on existing project pipeline, resource allocation, project status completion statistics, any variances to plan and forecasting of future needs.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive...
See all Careers and Jobs at Expleo