- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
About the Job
- Create, develop Organization chart.
- Create, Review Manpower plan.
- Design all Job Descriptions.
- Recruitment ; create ads, CV screening, selection, conduct interviews, Finish all Hiring procedures , design Orientation program including Blue Collar and White Collar staff.
- Create Job Offers, Contracts and any related documents.
- Create internal Policies, Regulations and memos.
- Control, review and make daily attendance timesheet.
- Finish all transactions with Governmental entities (Social Insurance, Taxes) any other related tasks.
- Making Monthly Payroll, including any related Calculations.
- Develop the Company Salary Scale; market Survey (Salaries and Manpower).
- Follow up Daily Staff Transaction (Duty, Vacations, Absences, Transferring from/to Sites, shifting, Productivity).
- Conduct Performance Appraisals, KPIs, Trainings Programs (including design all related forms, Advanced Methods, and develop all needed Performance).
- Follow up All Staff Needs: Accommodation, Transportation, including any related Bills, Payments, purchasing.
- Follow up all Company Office Needs, supervise Workshop, Store and any related places.
- Prepare the internal/external corresponds & letters, minutes of meetings.
- Create & Design All HR Forms, any other Needed Forms.
- Design, Develop Staff database, filing system.
- Submit daily & Monthly Reports and any needed Reports.
- Other tasks assigned to include carrying out field interview campaigns and advertising, arranging for all essentials needed for the recruitment drive, coordinating work with other staff members, determining employee performance appraisals and developing plans and strategies for recruitment.
- A human resources coordinator carries out the duty of conducting employee recognition activities like service honors and 'Employee of the Year' awards.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production