- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 13,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Gather Solution Requirements, Prepare business requirements document and Writing User Stories.
- Prepare detailed analysis document with complete awareness with the appropriate techniques and well definition for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop requirements specification document using UML Technology.
- Ensuring that the documentation of the requirements is in a layout and format that can be easily shared with and understood by stakeholders.
- Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and discover any information related to the project.
- Making sure that the requirements map to the business need being addressed, they are approved by all the appropriate stakeholders and that they meet with relevant quality standards
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that is aligned with product strategy.
- Ensures integrity of the project
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Work with the technical team to develop business and technical requirements
- Collaborate with the solution architect to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Collaborate with UX team to ensure design usability.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development life cycle.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 2001, New Innovation Technologies is a global technology services, product engineering, and outsourcing company serving the GCC countries. New Innovation Technologies products are highly responsive to the next generation fulfillment and monetization of ROI across...
See all Careers and Jobs at New Innovation Technologies