- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain the equipment within the required efficiency.
- Applying maintenance procedures and ensure people and equipment safety.
- Lead the working team administratively and technically on daily basis.
- Achieve and analyze maintenance Key Performance Indicators and issue periodic follow-up reports.
- Achieve & follow-up weekly electricity, water, gas consumptions.
- Control the maintenance expenses on a weekly basis.
- Revise and sign on Spare parts withdrawal above MLE 10
- Cooperate with purchasing department for any technical issues.
- Revise spare parts strategic items on annual basis.
- Revise the work orders completion with spare parts withdrawal and ensure that the replaced used parts are returned back to the Spare-parts store
- Review and modify the spare parts item cards limits to ensure Spare Parts. Availability.
- Review and sign on purchasing orders and technically approve supplier’s offers.
- Revise, check and approve imported spare parts orders.
- Technically inspect/accept new spare parts and receive on SAP
- Make sure that all workshop equipment is working properly.
- Participate in planning and preparation for projects.
- Follow up on contractors’ daily performance & on site activities progress, ensuring quality & conformity to specifications.
- Annual revise for equipment fixed assists registry.
- Complete the organization structure for his team as per the standard crew
- Responsible for implementing AIB (American Institute of Baking, TPM (Total productive maintenance, EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) & ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Enhance the equipment performance by updating the Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Control team overtime and annual leaves according to the work needs.
- Raising-up team skills by internal technical training and coach new talents
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico