- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing and reviewing Workshop drawings.
- Coordinating Architecture and Civil projects drawings.
- Coordinate various projects between technical office, sites and designers (architectural and structural)
- Participate in daily technical office activities (quantity surveying, contracts and bids....etc.).
- Handle tenders for civil projects.
- Monitor project activities to ensure exact following of program of work
- Control the project submittals for materials, documents and shop-drawings.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Archplan’s conceptual philosophy is about creating a mosaic of a harmonious relationship between the environment, spaces & people.
See all Careers and Jobs at ARCHPLAN
Archplaners are consciously committed to improve both the natural and built environments with our talent and proficiency.