- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure production lines meets target net efficiency & line readiness for production.
- Improve machine utilization as per maintenance KPIs
- Implement electric Autonomous Maintenance CIT- Cleaning , Inspection & Tightening for cables & electric panels /
- Set inspection list for production line
- Set plan for production line autonomous maintenance (Cleaning, Inspection, , Tightening) to electric technicians.
- Lead on the production lines, power stations & plant’s utilities units minor/major breakdowns trouble shooting
- Develop the root cause analysis for major breakdowns
- Coach electric technicians on troubleshooting- operate maintain when needed-
- Set actions for corrective & preventive maintenance for production lines as per RCA.
- Follow up & run audit on PM compliance for production lines.
- Run the assessment, set & execute production line planned maintenance schedule
- Prepare the list of spare parts needed & ensure parts availability before maintenance activities.
- Set PM action plan with timelines & accountabilities.
- Assign and coach electric technicians team in planned maintenance
- Ensure Implementation of CQV to enable line restart in a stable condition
- Ensure min/max stock of spare parts warehouse in plant
- Develop critical spare parts lists & follow up on availability
- Order spare parts needed for maintenance activities (overhauls, interventions..etc) in alignment with R&M & working capital budgets.
- Receive on SAP and inspect on all spare parts as per technical requirements.
With own team:
- Act as a circle leader as part of the PM agenda in plant
- Meet the set KPIs for all plant’s audit (AIB/TPM/GESMS)
- Follow and apply all quality, food safety, EHS guidelines and policies
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering graduate
- From 0-1 year of experience
- English language & computer fluency
- Trouble shooting skills
- Basic leadership skills
- Ability to work with diverse cultures
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico