- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation + Medical Insurance + Social Insurance + Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Oracle E-Business suite Setup and configuration as required especially SCM Core.
- Perform unit tests to ensure business requirements have been satisfied.
- Communicate with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Train Key users and End users and prepare the documentation and user guides for the implemented solution.
- Design full End to End best practice solutions.
- Create public queries (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Provide input into improving system reliability, availability and performance.
- Oracle ERP Application release R12.
- Oracle database 11g.
- Data Load (Toad- APIs).
- Good Pl-SQL.
- Good knowledge of Reports and XML.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Plastics Retail
About this Company
The Medstar Group is one of the leaders in the Middle Eastern plastic manufacturing market and has history within the plastic manufacturing field since 1976.
See all Careers and Jobs at MedStar
We have a total of 3 first rate factories that operate with several different product lines; Houseware, Cleaning...