- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Manage production scheduling, compliance with product/ process quality requirements. Manage production trouble shooting and process development.
- Achieving KPI Targets (Production and Changeovers)
- Review Daily Reports through Shifts
- Achieving Production Plan according to the AOP(Annual Operating Plan) according to Daily Plan with Logistics
- Distributing Quantities and Brands among Lines.
- Leading the whole team through trainings and Instructions to achieve KPIs
- Applying Food Safety & Hygiene Standard & to ensure the personal and equipment safety
- Deliver New Hires Orientation and Training
- Minimizing Cost through decreasing MOH(Manufactuering Overheads) and direct cost
- Insuring the Quality & the Food Safety of the Product
- Finalizing Shift Reports and submitting it to the Production Manager
- Monthly Reports (Inventory Status) to the Production Manager
- Daily Reports to the Production Manager " Per Shift"
- Provide Trainings & Communication for the Daily Labors
- Responsible for achieving Results for the External Audits ( AIB / IPS/ ERP )
- Setting a Daily Plan with the Logistics Department
- Coordination with the Quality & Food Safety Department for any rising Issue Quality Wall.
- Coordination with the Maintenance Department to fix any Problem related to the Equipments.
- Meeting Daily Schedules – number of products to be packed, kilo quotas to be reached
- Maintain Sanitation - meeting company guidelines
- Minimizing Waste – to maintain efficiency of operations
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Producing Quality Products – ensuring Frito Lay product maintains high customer appeal
- Process Efficiency & Film Waste ( Oil / Seasoning /Material )
- Labor Efficiency KG / man HR
- Packaging Efficiency.
- Achieving AOP.
- Product Quality applying to PepsiCo Standards
- Delivering Daily Report (per shift ) to Production Manager
- Delivering Monthly to the Production Manager (Inventory Status)
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Qualifications & Skills:
- Engineering Graduate ( Mechanical and Mechatronics are preferred)
- 1-2 years of Experience in the same field
- Computer proficiency ( Excel-Word-PowerPoint)
- Strong Communication & Leadership Skills
- Decision Maker & Result oriented
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico