- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,800 to 2,000 EGP per month, 20% - 30% Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for :
- Arrange all kinds of Imports shipping docs.
- Recommending the best freight forwarder based on historical performance, negotiating prices and conditions to optimize benefit and reduce cost.
- Filling the docs for Import shipping docs.
- Responsible for updating the status of all shipments and following up on its delivery
- Following up with loading process at the factory and contact the clearance person.
- Following up & tracing the shipment until destination.
- Coordinating with the Clearing Agents and prepare supporting documents required for customs clearance.
- Following up with the Freight Forwarders, courier and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for Import shipments
- Auditing the Clearance, courier & Freight invoices to be signed from Logistics Manger and sent to the financial dep.
- Making regular updates to Import shipments
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Founded in 1980, widely known in Egypt and Middle East, the group consists of a wide range of factories and companies operating in the field of manufacturing and assembly of cars, and auto services.
See all Careers and Jobs at El- Wahab Group " The International Company for Manufacturing and Assembling Cars "
** Companies wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group :