- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas.
- Generate opportunities and finalize deals.
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research.
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships.
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge and research client needs, and identify how our solutions can meet their needs.
- Generate opportunities and grow existing relationships while maintaining an accurate and detailed client book.
- Make cold-calls or perform warm outreach to develop new and unique sales tactics.
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Consulting Services Training and Coaching
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills.
- Experience in closing enterprise-level deals.
- Ability to analyze business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Experience in the same field is preferred.
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Strong organizational skills
About this Company
For 30+ years, CMCS has empowered organizations around the world with innovative solutions to make better and faster informed decisions in selecting, delivering, governing and auditing multi-billion dollar construction programs. We have provided them with the knowledge, tools,...
See all Careers and Jobs at CMCS