- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the end-to-end Supply Planning activities to meet desired customer service level.
- Lead the demand planning process by:
- Creating bottom-up forecasts.
- Develop forecasts per SKU based on family level consensus forecasts.
- Facilitation and implementation of local Sales & Operational Planning process.
- Responsible for inventory management and optimization to meet desired networking capital targets.
- Define supply setup for new launches and work closely with all stakeholders to avail products as per launch timelines to secure financials.
- Measures/monitors Supply Chain processes performances by implementing KPIs/ continuous improvement activities.
- Build and maintain supplier relationships to secure continuity of supply and support business goals
- Forecasting & Demand Planning: Analysis of historical trends and correction of errors.
- Responsible for forecast submission on APO Upload net requirements needed for imported items on APO standalone.
- Accountable for forecasting KPI’s reporting and improvement.
- Supply Planning: Generation of production and supply plan for supply sites based on rolling forecast.
- Follow up on delivery of goods as per agreed upon plan.
- Communicate with global Sandoz manufacturing sites, follow up on the open orders, the expected production, release until final dispatching and delivery.
- Inventory Management, Inventory control & projection based on supply & demand.
- Minimization of provision and write off costs.
- Monthly analysis for the corrective and preventive actions
- Master Data Maintenance.
- S&BP Management, Accountable for running the monthly cycle of Sales & Operational Planning process.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Novartis