- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are looking for an IT Systems and Network Engineer to help design, install, configure, and maintain data and voice network infrastructure, servers, systems, and services in a diverse server environment.
- As an IT Systems & Network Engineer, you will show enthusiasm for network and systems administration including keeping up to date with the latest operating systems, tools and automation techniques.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting servers, storage, backup and telephony solutions in a heterogeneous data center environment.
- Administering and maintaining backup, disaster recovery and business continuity systems and protocols in accordance with company and IT policies and procedures.
- Ensuring and maintaining the highest possible security standards and practices in accordance with company and IT security policies and procedures.
- Managing and monitoring installed systems and infrastructure.
- Conducting infrastructure capacity and performance analysis.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Supervising a team of Level 1 IT Support professionals.
- The candidate will work closely with the development team and provide assists as needed to ensure solutions are delivered within scope, budget and timeline.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Binary Waves is a worldwide value-added computer telephony (CT) solutions provider, system integrator, support center, and distributor, as well as Intel® Dialogic® distributor for Middle East and Africa. We provide cost-effective platforms, solutions, products, and services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Binary Waves