- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical insurance - Bonus
About the Job
- Responsible for resolving network problems
- Design and Installing network cables and paths in new offices and locations.
- Responsible for installing Internet ADSL lines and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for applying and installing new leased lines data VPN in head quarter and outside branches and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for implementing and operating new Network systems in line with major plan.
- Responsible for reviewing the network infrastructure as needed.
- Responsible for configuration ADSL routers and Access points.
- Responsible for installing wireless network systems as required.
- Monitor and troubleshoot WIMAX connectivity in our warehouse.
- Reviewing all the contracts with the service providers.
- Reviewing all the payments with the service providers.
- Communicating with the service providers to resolve any external networks issues
- Responsible for allowing access to the Internet on the firewall.
- Troubleshooting VOIP system between branches.
7 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
The Sadko story began in 1986. It was established by the late Eng. Sadek Hanna Ghabbour, co-founder of the Ghabbour Brothers in 1961, which pioneered in the consumer credit business through a wide spectrum of products ranging from agricultural equipment and trucks to domestic...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sadko for Trading & Agencies