- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Client Relation Executive ensures that the needs of customers are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout answering questions solving problems, facilitation issues and managing the expectations of the client from after the client signs their unit contract, until they receive their apartment.
- Deal with clients’ queries promptly and professionally and in reference to IGI- Group’s policies and procedures
- Keeping up regular contact with clients and look for opportunities to delivering added value to client relationships
- Meets face-to-face with customers regarding requests or complaints and issues resolution
- Handle customer complaints and requests in a timely manner.
- Prearranges customer visits, units handing over in terms of documentations with liaise with Handover
- Follows-up on customer requests for unit cancellation and recommendation for other unit sales.
- Follows up on contracts, filing and insures that customers received their contracts
- Handles customer documentations like (Modifications request, cancellation requests etc. …)
- Prepares and updates daily productivity report
- Follows-up on customer requests for unit cancellation and recommendation for other unit sales
- Escalates customer issues and complaints to SPV & CRM Manager within 24 hrs; using proper documents to address the issue
- Follows and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Follows-up with customers on payment of installments and late payment reminders upon request from Finance Department
- Follows-up with customer on collection and bad debt upon request from Collections Department
- Follows-up up on customer unit completion schedule and liaises with Engineering Department on actual verses projected
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
The International Group for Investments (IGI), established in 1973, is one of the foremost private sector groups in Egypt. IGI is the parent of several growing, diversified companies whose activities range from construction to petroleum and industrial support services, the...
See all Careers and Jobs at IGI-Group