- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions and Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You must be friendly, persuasive, patient, cool-tempered, able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
We are ElMnassa Innovation and Development LLC, a software house which offers bespoke mobile apps, mobile games, desktop and web development services.
See all Careers and Jobs at ElMnassa Innovation & Development
Founded in 2016 we are rapidly growing entity with a dedicated team of skilled and experienced IT...