- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
- Directs the business unit function to ensure established objectives are met and effective service is provided.
- Monitors the successful execution of departmental objectives and effectively manages the department’s sales pipeline to ensure a stable sales cycle with reliable results.
- Develops and implements risk mitigation and contingency plans to manage uncertainty and threats.
- Establishes strategic partnerships with vendors and works toward maintaining and upgrading partnership agreements.
- Meets with vendors and partners at the beginning of the fiscal year to fine-tune the business plan, set commitments, and targets, and agree upon levels of involvement.
- Ensures proper interaction and communication between the department, other business departments, and top management.
- Effectively communicates the financial plan and ensures that it is enforced. Continually monitors and controls costs and ensures that targets are met.
- Develops and reviews the employee training plan, in coordination with the technical and training managers, to ensure strategic objectives are achieved and vendor partnership agreements are met.
- Maintains awareness of technological developments and accordingly reviews current vendor/product list and promotional approaches.
- Monitors customer satisfaction, complaints and concerns and accordingly develop action plans.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Experience in Wireless (Pre-WiMAX, Microwave, Wi-Fi), Light Current (IP CCTV, Access control, Physical security), Audio Visual and IP applications
- Excellent judgment, tact, and decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent in the coordination and management of teams.
- Good Computer skills.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English language (speaking, reading, and writing).
About this Company
Summit Group is a leading ICT and business solutions provider operating in the Middle East, North Africa & Asia. Through our diversified team, we enable you to continuously focus on your core business and manage your enterprise transformation in a risk-contained manner by being a relied partner bringing value to your business.
See all Careers and Jobs at Summit Technology Solutions