- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, Awadhi, English
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Able to read/understand mechanical drawings and AS BUILT drawings.
- Able to do all welding works stages and prefabrication works for steel and stainless steel material in a professional way as an Argon/Arc welder.
- Able to do all preparation works related to the welding process including pipe preparation, pipe cleaning, positioning, cutting, joining, chamfering and fabrication.
- Able to implement health and safety policies in his trade.
- Past and preferable working experience in oil and gas industry.
- Valid Certification as welder/fabricator from reputed recognized organization.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Good conduct at site and to follow the orders of his superiors.
- Fabricates piping systems with different pipes, fitting, valves, hangers and support.
- Cuts, joints, bends and forms pipe work.
- Performs the necessary fabrications required to repair pipe leaks.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the immediate Supervisor/Manager.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
We are dedicated to serve our customers in every region in the world and are able to meet their expanding needs to deliver high quality products in a competitive environment.
See all Careers and Jobs at GEA-GRADE
The development of our group is based on fostering long-term relationships with our...