- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Master Linux is Hiring a Senior Java Developers for an international company in Egypt with the below qualifications:
Title: Senior Software Developer - Java
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices and DevOps trade-offs
- Work with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Analyze User Needs.
Location : Smart Village , Alexandria Desert Road.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
Senior Software Developer Top Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Knowledge of computer equipment and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Python/Perl) and/or server-side Java programming with Web 1.0 MVC frameworks and experience in JEE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, Web Services, JMS, JAXB.
- Working knowledge of IIS
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale data base management systems.
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Understanding of distributed data model
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using Webforms, MVC and Entity Framework
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Analytical Thinking
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Critical Thinking
- Document Application Process
- Programming Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Backend Development
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Software Design
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in Egypt working in IT Services and Solutions between Egypt , UAE and Saudi Arabia. We don’t just design and implementing IT Solutions and develop IT Services management and governance based infrastructure , but we transform them...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux