- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Master Linux is Hiring a Senior Java Developers for an international company in Egypt with the below qualifications:
Title: Senior Software Developer - Java
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices and DevOps trade-offs
- Work with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Analyze User Needs.
Location : Smart Village , Alexandria Desert Road.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
Senior Software Developer Top Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Knowledge of computer equipment and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Python/Perl) and/or server-side Java programming with Web 1.0 MVC frameworks and experience in JEE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, Web Services, JMS, JAXB.
- Working knowledge of IIS
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale data base management systems.
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Understanding of distributed data model
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using Webforms, MVC and Entity Framework
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Analytical Thinking
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Critical Thinking
- Document Application Process
- Programming Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Backend Development
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Software Design
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in the ME region working in IT field Software based on Linux OS and Open Source applications. Master Linux IT Services is a one stop shop for all your E-Business related needs. We don’t just designing and implementing IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux