- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide architectural advice on site for the Project Manager and civil engineer, and ensure the architectural designs are executed as designed.
- Follow up with Civil Site Engineer to ensure that all buildings and facilities are built as set on the architectural blueprints.
- Redesigns buildings, bridges, roads, and entire facilities of the project in case the client requested any amendments in the design.
- Plans layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Administers preparation of drawings and conduct a periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Solves any problem or issue that might arise on the site through the execution of the project relevant to the design of the buildings and projects.
- Supports the civil project team all the way to completion and even after to provide technical advice to resolve problems related to design.
- Performs all other duties as may be directed by the Project Manager from time to time.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...