- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department.
- Record customer bookings
- Provide customers with accurate information on pricing, transit times, clearance delays, custom paperwork requirements, packing, accounting and sales queries
- Promote and sell DHL’s value-added services such as Insurance, Import Express and TDD
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action.
- Adhere to existing Customer Service procedures as outlined in the department manuals
- Work under general supervision with regular review and guidance from a supervisor.
- Refer complex and unusual problems to supervisor.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 315,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at DHL Express Egypt
DHL is part of the...