- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
KHABEER is a global software industries and business solutions company delivering high quality solutions to its clients to achieve their goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Khabeer
We provide a complete end-to-end solution for technology driven business transformation initiatives.