- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical and Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for a Senior Backend/Laravel Developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.
- We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scale-able way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Develop, troubleshoot, test and maintain our websites and web applications to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Icons Advertising Co. offers Advertising, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Branding and Web Design / Development. Mainly we design and develop your online website to brand your business. As offering a wide range of integrated marketing and advertising services, is what Icons do...
See all Careers and Jobs at ICONS