- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Working closely with designers to implement and develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications.
- Responsible for interpreting and executing designs and converting visual screens to user interface elements.
- Build and maintain updated libraries and abstractions and ensure user interface work well on all screen sizes, with cross-browser support.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes using different UI technologies and will work with and assist the development teams with coding and troubleshooting to ensure implementing successful user experience.
- Create website layouts and user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices from designs/mockups
- Integrate independent HTML/CSS into existing code to produce fully functioning features
- Develop and maintain highly engineered, responsive and cross-browser compatible front-end user interface code
- Integrate with PHP backend components
- Stay plugged into emerging UI/UX technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Codes Valley is a well established IT company based in Cairo. Since its commencement in 2018, Codes Valley operates on robust technical and moral pillars to provide the best quality, to a broad range of individuals and businesses through its products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at CodesValley