- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 USD per month
About the Job
- Specialist Field Operator (S3)
REPORTING TO :
- Specialist Panel Operator & Specialist Lead Operator (S3)
Educational Level :
Work Experience :
Experience required minimum 10-15 years in RFCC and In Alkylate unit operation or relevant section with 5 years’ experience as a Panel Operator, and engaged in actual field operation for 3 years which includes not only routine operation but also trouble-shooting, trial operation, preparation for daily and turnaround maintenance.
- Passionate dedication to maintaining safe operations enforcing strict conformance with all government regulations, and applicable company procedures and policies.
- RFCC and In Alkylate unit operation, commissioning and start-up.
- Ability to teach skills to freshmen and exhibits patience.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- English skills IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Specialist Field Operator has responsibility for performing all tasks assigned in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from the Shift Supervisor and DCS Operator
- Section-3 has responsibility of operation for RFCC and Alkylate unit operation. Specialist Field Operator is in charge of following duties:
- Specialize in above refinery operations
- Have a considerable amount of experience in plant commissioning, startup, troubleshooting and normal operation, especially Field and DCS operation.
- Responsible for support of Lead Field Operator, and supervision of Field Operators together with DCS Operators and Lead Field Operator.
- The Specialist Field Operator works outside in the plant very closely with Field Lead Operator and DCS Operators by radio in making manual adjustments to valves and equipment.
- Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice.
- Patrols the plant and ensures that the equipment is operating normally and that no unusual conditions exist
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring less experienced operators and helpers.
- Participate in the development of training programs as well as building up the operation team and ensuring their competence for the tasks in the assigned area
- To achieve the followings through the above responsibility
- Maintain safe and stable operation
- Keep required quality of product
- Plant productivity improvement
- Specific subjects and each numerical goal will be defined every year.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas