- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission is provided
About the Job
- Implement business development plans and identify all business opportunities to increase sales volumes and market share.
- Establish business/market segment strategies to achieve growth / profitability objectives and increase customer satisfaction.
- Identify and develop relationships with new customers at all levels, in order to develop awareness of the benefits of the products and services.
- Visit existing and new customers regularly to develop and renew relationships to facilitate the expansion of Company’s trading portfolio throughout the market.
- Pay attention to competitors and their activities within the market
- Provide customers with quotations, develop action plans and facilitate the implementation plan.
- Negotiate the terms of sales agreement and close deals.
- Inform the tenders` team with tenders` opportunities in his/her practice area.
- Work closely with other divisions to find opportunities to cross sell.
- Prepare daily/ weekly and monthly reports.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
WATER have 3 key areas of work:
See all Careers and Jobs at WATER
1. Strategy Consulting; Corporate Strategy, Government Policy, Capital market, and Functional Strategy.
2. Business Development Consultancy; Company assessment, BD path with impact assessment and OKRs, supervise implementation, BD...