- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure full implementation of the credit policy.
- Identify, plan and organize credit practices, processes and procedures effectively in all Egypt ( Cairo, Alex., Port Said, Sharm El Sheik and Hurgada).
- Open credit accounts and insure that new accounts meet the DHL Credit Accounts policies and conditions before approval.
- Ensure clients pay within DHL credit standard payment terms.
- Follow up outstanding have been implemented.
- Follow up with Sales Department for any collection problem for resolution, and control all credit notes issued by them.
- Coordinate with other department (Customer Care/ Gateway/ Sales/ Couriers) when necessary to ensure that the reason for non payment cases are either resolved, accepted as valid, disputed and further steps action or passed to the Customer Care department for resolution.
- Maintain relationships with lawyers to find the most efficient and cost effective method of collecting cash from slow paying customers, and follow up all legal cases.
- Plan to maintain effective internal controls to all invoices and cash receipts
- Supervise, direct and motivate credit team and their daily collection report, and carry out evaluation of team performance and identify areas to improve the performance and productivity.
- Keep Finance Manager up to date with cash flow forecast.
- Improve DOS.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 315,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at DHL Express Egypt
DHL is part of the...