- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified SEO Specialist expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
Will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
In 1991 AN Aviation services CO. was established, we are a ground handling agent and flight Support Company based in Egypt, authorized by CAA Egypt. We Handle all types of aircraft & have offices at all Egyptian airports. We are one of the leaders of Aviation in Africa. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at AN - Aviation Services