- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Manage the supply of pack components and raw materials as per production plan and procurement parameters, while controlling stock levels.
- Define methods and supply parameters and communicate to Master Planners and Sourcing Centre.
- Send to Suppliers the weekly/monthly supply schedule (WSS/MSS) of their catalogue.
- Anticipate and inform any availability issues on components/RM, acting to minimize impacts and prevent crisis situations.
- Discuss and ensure availability with Suppliers of new components/RM for launches and alert if any issue
- Develop medium term strategy with Suppliers in case of capacity issues.
- Develop strong relationship with Suppliers, formalizing working processes, key indicators, service level agreement, monitoring supplies performance and managing flexibility and reactivity projects with them.
- Manage the packaging component and raw material stock level, including slow movers and obsoletes.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over:
See all Careers and Jobs at L'Oréal
-Professional products (L'Oréal Professionnel, Redken,...