- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
He will be responsible for overseeing the full life cycle of the employee including sourcing candidates for open positions, hiring, onboarding, and orientation and retaining staff, , contracts for staff, compensation, performance reviews, and benefits administration, employee relations and grievance redress and supervise all the Office Administration along with the workplace norms and regulations basis Saudi Arabia’s specific laws.
- Plan and achieve a projected number of people required in the organization keeping the expansion and other scenarios in mind.
- Prepare Policy’s and guidelines for general office administration basis country’s labor law and ensures their compliance on day to day basis.
- Details understating of Saudi labor laws and how it impacts retail business. Must be updated on the recent changes done in labor laws.
- Competency to work on various ERP platforms related to HR activities and tasks.
- Support another department by developing and maintaining administrative systems and procedures.
- Administer complete gamut of employee’s compensation and benefits.
- Manage monthly payroll and related activities effetely and establish process for the same.
- Administers performance review program as well as salary administration to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization
- Administers other benefits programs such as life, health insurance, End of Service plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Keeps records of benefits plans such as insurance, social insurance, and Human Resource Development Fund in line with the company policy
- Archiving records of human resource dimensions like hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
- Serve as a resource for managers; coach and mentor senior managers to effectively use the full range of HR tools such as the performance process
- Supporting and being a part of special projects as and when required
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL