- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leads company’s marketing activities and awareness of FM services and capabilities among current and prospective major accounts by arranging and attending client meetings, organizing corporate print material and generating online content.
- Leads business development activities by being aware of direct opportunities or Requests for Proposals, coming into the market, gaining insider information and competitive advantage.
- Generates and follows up prospective new business leads, seeking the required internal support to present a professional face in front of clients, and to submit a technically knowledgeable proposal.
- Prepares proposals in response to client requests, coordinating with technical, financial and HR departments and seeking sign-off from Commercial Director.
- Has a sense of clients that have potential.
- Owns company pricing model and prices new opportunities.
- Coordinates with other departments semi-annually or quarterly to update model inputs and assumptions.
- Negotiates contracts and terms to completion and coordinates with CEO for corporate approval of new contracts.
- Attends monthly FM management meeting to discuss operational issues, new business opportunities, and quality control feedback.
- Prepares quarterly sales reports of Key Accounts visited, new leads opened, offers submitted, contracts signed, and lost clients.
- Reports semi-annually on sales and forecasts 6 months ahead.
- Aligns business development activities with corporate strategy and CEO direction.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management