- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate property closings
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management