- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The marketing executive will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote our white cement and white cement related products, the role includes:
- public relations
- Event organisation
- Product development
The marketing executive will need to:
- Create awareness of and develop the brand
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the business development director in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts
- Work closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures, packaging material, adverts etc..
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Liaise with designers and printers to produce creative content (including videos and photos)
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
Working hours are generally 9am to 5pm, Sunday to Thursday. However, the marketing executive will need to work some evenings or weekends when organising or attending events or when working on a big marketing campaign.
- The work is challenging and fast-paced and the marketing executive will need to meet tight deadlines, juggle various projects at the same time and work with external suppliers and creative agencies.
- Travel required.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Other - Not Classified
Level: Intermediate (5+ years)
Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as commercial awareness and the ability to think strategically.
B.Sc degree in any of the following:
- Business or management
The candidate will need to have:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- An eye for detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Skills in IT and social media