- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure that all documents in the employee file comply with the documents needed as set by the Labor Law and Social Insurance
- Maintain proper relationship & communication with all governmental associations (social insurance offices, labor office, & medical insurance authority) and ensure compliance to governmental and Egyptian labor law standards.
- Make sure that all governmental employees’ records are up to date.
- Ensure issuing all governmental monthly and periodical payments checks on time in coordination with the finance department.
- Review and manage employee after hiring benefits including social insurance (form1,2,6) , medical insurance, bank account and other related employee logistics needed.
- Review monthly attendance and leaves report including overtime, working days, deductions, sick leaves and official vacations that will reflect on employees’ salary and manage vacations yearly settlements.
- Review all employees’ issues like complaints, feedback, HR letters, bank loan requests, inquiries, and salary related issues and make sure that requests are handled and responded on time.
- Ensure all employees database is up to date, maintaining and updating Filling system to ensure compliance with company policies and governmental regulations and ensure that documentation is easily accessible.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
We believe in playing our part in bringing the world closer; by developing an integrated platform that promotes and nurtures cross-cultural conversations across multiple disciplines. It is that strong belief and core values that have guided us throughout our 40-year journey to...
See all Careers and Jobs at TRAVCO GROUP