- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Evaluates current accounting practices and policies and drives continuous improvement.
- Analyze costs, pricing, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Responsible for the Operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management