- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. Finding new clients, creating a strong referral pipeline and building powerful relationships with them.
- Visiting sites to collect information about the available properties and taking professional photographs to these properties then start marketing and promoting these properties for sale.
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers, advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy. Keeping up to date information about the trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial sector.
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties. Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Accompany buyers during their visits and inspections of any property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting. Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature in order to remain knowledgeable about the real estate markets.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree only
Real Estate/Property Management