- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for compensation related operations in the company.
- Revises the plans/programs and ensures that they are consistent with the company policies and all applicable state laws.
- Preparing the needed data for the consulting agencies to conduct salary surveys
- Participate in job evaluation committees to evaluate/re-evaluation for the new positions, promotions and restructuring.
- Handle the operations to maintain and update the levelling and grading system for all the company in addition to the salary structure
- Participate in the preparation the new hires package after doing the necessary analysis related to the market pay and edita’s pay.
- Participate in projects that would support the company’s upcoming direction through calculating the cost related to the pay and benefits.
- Responsible for the promotion cycle with the different HR departments (Operations, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development) and validates the criteria as per the company policy (Hiring date, last promotion date, sick leaves, penalties, performance evaluation).
- Handles daily compensation and benefit operations across the company (approving change of status, investigate the validation of the requested allowances, all logistics related to car ownership program)
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries