- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for evaluating company investment plan, along all budget preparations and all monthly reports needed with all departments.
- Responsible for the financial evaluation of acquisition opportunities in Egypt and the region and providing the management with fair valuation and recommendation for target acquisition price.
- Review company capex plan, evaluate each project feasibility and approve based on company investment policy.
- Preparing monthly financial performance analysis reports,
- Lead the preparation of the annual operating budget for all company sectors.
- Assist in preparing annual strategic plan.
- Responsible for the preparation of management reports, showing key performance indicators, trends, and comments on actual vs. budget variations and risks as well as areas that require the management’s attention.
- Prepare and issue Opex & Capex analysis reports. Identify areas of improvement within the company operations, agree on corrective steps with the responsible department and follow up on the implementation.
- Handling reporting and monthly meetings with all relative departments.
- Develops time saving techniques for all annual periodical reports
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries