- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical and life insurance, Profit share and grants
About the Job
- The OD Manager manages the corporate strategies & activities of organizational excellence for the company.
- He/she creates systems that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment.
- He/she is responsible for the development of processes, policies, and systems that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- He/she maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary Organization theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to HRBPs, within the organization and concerned functions.
- He/she establishes and maintains appropriate systems for measuring, monitoring and reporting necessary aspects of Organization Excellence efforts across the company.
- He/she develops the Employee Relation systems that ensure that we build the employee commitment and satisfaction as well as fair treatment of employees.
- Supports HR teams by analyzing information and applications and work with them to propose solutions that help business in his concerned functions.
- Forecasts, Manage and control expenditure and budget within responsible departments.
- Manage company HR internal awareness campaign initiatives in coordination with concerned parties internally / externally
- Introduce the concept of the labor relations department & build an internal team to manage this across the organization
- Act as the liaison between HRIS (related to HR vs personnel function) and the business in terms of determining and prioritizing the business needs of the divisions and ensures that the HRIS data and analysis are managed in a way to support the business and optimize the use of the BI by standardizing the reports.
- Deep-dive in the HRIS database and suggest solutions for the flaws of the properties/ analysis aspects of the database to facilitate more visibility for the business from an HRIS point of view and sees to it that these changes are delivered in a timely manner with the target quality of deliverable
- Handle the career progression strategy across the group; promoting & creating a culture of promoting the right calibers from within
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Established in July 2014, Cleopatra Hospitals Group (“CHG”), is a healthcare investment platform with the aim of enhancing the quality and accessibility of healthcare in Egypt. The platform was formed by Abraaj, a leading private equity investor operating in global growth...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cleopatra Hospitals Group