- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Respond to external and internal telephone calls in the assigned area and ensure that they are answered in a professional and timely manner in accordance with department policies, procedures and performance goals to handle the cases and solve any problems.
- Receive inquiries about bills from providers and communicating with the concerned departments.
- Prepare detailed analysis of the assigned geographical area to determine the weakness points and defects in this area.
- Start communication with new providers in assigned areas.
- Ensure that contracting processes are done with the providers.
- Send claim forms to providers in the assigned areas.
- Deliver the contracts after finalizing the required process to the Price Building Coordinator.
- Coordinate with other departments to finalize all the pending batches.
- Conduct visits to the providers based on the business need.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
Al Ahly Medical Services Totally owned by the National Bank of Egypt; one of the largest financial institutions in Africa & Middle East, Start-up issued capital of EGP 500 Million and paid-up capital of EGP 50 Million,we are Committed to provide both the public and private...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Ahly Medical Company