- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Tasks & Duties
- Developing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods preventative maintenance plans for all equipment
- Carrying out planned / scheduled and unplanned maintenance archives
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
- Directing, instructing and supervising maintenance technicians and engineers
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components;
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Actively look for ways to manage, control, and reduce costs.. Supervise and train all maintenance staff to ensure that they carry out their duties effectively and maintain effective working relationships.
- Monitor all maintenance work to ensure that it complies with all health and safety requirements.
- Regularly review all working practices, procedures and equipment to ensure that they are the most efficient and effective available.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Founded in 1975, today EEC Group is one of leading group of companies providing turnkey engineering, construction and steel fabrication in Egypt, Africa and the Middle East. In fact we have delivered our services and products to over 30 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at EEC Group