- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you ready to be part of a story of transformation? An adventure that spans over 130 years?
- Now is an exciting time to join NCR. We are leading the future of connected experiences. A career here means making a difference in the world, embracing change and innovation, and always seeking new adventures.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis in order to provide high quality and detailed requirements, ensuring the closest involvement with, and agreement from, the user community
- Resolve conflicting end-user requirements
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, or delegated member of the applicable business group, to create a Business Requirement Specification (BRS) document
- Collaborate with the Development team to create documents such as a Software Requirements Specification (SRS) document
- Build software test cases
- Collaborate with developers to ensure adherence to business requirements and UI design specifications
- Create detailed project plans and scope statements.
- Ensures SW Development processes are followed.
- Manage project activities, resources, and information.
- Participate in analysis, design and architectural phases.
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results job requirements
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in omni-channel solutions, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across financial, retail,...
See all Careers and Jobs at NCR