- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses.
- Gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
- Read technical documents, specifications, and data sheets in order to prepare estimates
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors on estimates
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues
- Use computer software to calculate estimates.
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable
- Work with tendering teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data and maintain estimation records for future tender and cost evaluations
- Come up with creative and innovative ideas/ alternatives in order to ensure a competitive cost estimation and efficient works plan
- Control and monitor project milestones including verifying and checking of invoices against material delivered and work accomplished.
- Ensure accurate, reliable and complete project within cost estimated
- Assist in developing and managing project budget and align with unit head revenue forecasting and recommend corrective actions
- Monitor the status of the allocation of all pending issues and fulfill project commitments
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Sprint is an Egyptian conglomerate, was founded in 2011 by Khaled Ghanem. Sprint group is divided into three separate sectors:
See all Careers and Jobs at Sprint for Construction & Trading
- Interior Design
- Constructions (civil work &finishes)
One of our company’s strongest personality...