- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you ready to be part of a story of transformation? An adventure that spans over 130 years?
- Now is an exciting time to join NCR. We are leading the future of connected experiences. A career here means making a difference in the world, embracing change and innovation, and always seeking new adventures.
- This position is responsible for developing code under the guidance of a senior resource, helping to ensure that the project is completed on time and on/under budget. This position will also be responsible for unit testing, debugging new and/or existing software, performance tuning and support/install existing/new services.
- Develop code based on the specifications provided
- Participate in code development by actively writing code and conducting unit testing
- Solid understanding of software development principles
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, eager and quick learner
- Passion for technology
- A strong team player, able to collaborate and work with global and cross-functional teams
- Work with development team to troubleshoot development environment, production environment, performance tune and optimize code
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in omni-channel solutions, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across financial, retail,...
See all Careers and Jobs at NCR