- Experience Needed:
- 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Revise architectural drawings to ensure that no conflicts or gaps exist, and undertake the creation and plotting of technical designs (including measurements, levels, and dimensions).
- Compare the project’s architectural and civil drawings to identify any gaps or conflicts, communicate any inquiries to Senior Shop Drawing Engineer to send Request for Information (RFIs) to the project consultant, and communicate relevant information to project site for technical consistency.
- Obtain and assemble all technical information, data, and drawings needed from relevant departments for full coordination of Shop Drawing across the Civil/Structure, Architectural, and Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) architectural designs.
- Receive ‘As Built’ drawings and compare with submitted documents to ensure consistency, and create RFIs, whenever needed, to be sent to the project consultant.
- Undertake QS for architectural working items (whenever needed).
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...