- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising