- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Working closely with the General Manager in organizing and following up the work plan of the company in order to achieve the required goals.
- Attending meetings, taking thorough minutes of meeting, as well as assisting in designing action plans with tasks assigned for each one concerned and following up on tasks implementation.
- Prepares documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations as requested.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports regarding the company's work progress.
- Providing office support to the General Manager including answering telephones, meeting and greeting clients and visitors, typing, as well as maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Maintaining the General Manager calendar.
- The scope might include travelling to the different agricultural sites for follow-up.
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Paste and Juice (P&J) company is one of the largest companies operating in the Eyptian food industry today. The company was established in 1995 and since then has developed a long and successful experience in manufacturing pulps, pastes and fruit juices for its own brands and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Paste and Juice