- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensuring a high standard of nursing care to patients attending the Endoscopy Unit, working within company policies and procedures.
- Providing technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Setting, monitoring and maintaining excellent standards of nursing care.
- Maintaining personal contact with patients and relatives, being sensitive to their needs for courtesy,dignity and privacy and ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- Maintaining timely and accurate nursing records and ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- Storing, checking and administering drugs in accordance with established standards and guidelines
- Working with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures, admission and recovery of patients and other related procedures
- Contributing to the local resolution, investigation and follow up action of any informal of formal complaints.
- Participating in the care and maintenance of endoscopes and other specialized equipment, ensuring an agreed standard of decontamination at all times including accurate records of tractability of all endoscopes and associated equipment.
- Ensuring the safe discharge of all patients from the Endoscopy unit.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment within the clinical area in accordance with established standards and regulations.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
Job Specifications & Requirements:
- Education: BSN, Technical institute of nursing or diploma in nursing.
- Experience: 1 years’ experience in endoscopy is preferable.
- Must be registered with the Egyptian Syndicate of Nurses.
- Must practice nursing within the scope of practice as determined by the Egyptian Syndicate.
- Ability to care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures and to provide technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care according to individual needs.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of clinical risk.
- Knowledge of GI diagnosis, treatment and health education.
- Must demonstrate consistent professional conduct and meticulous attention to detail
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent
About this Company
In 1982 As-Salam International Hospital opened its doors for its community to experience a new level of care becoming the referral hospital in the private health care sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at As-Salam International Hospital
Committed to providing international standard of medical services through a...